I have a bit of dilemma... I've mentioned in my previous post that I will be sending out partners May 1st. But we decided to go on vacation a few days earlier, so I won't be around than.
Do you mind if I wait 'till after my vacation and send out partners around May 12th?
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Posted by Simone at 9:12 AM