Monday, September 8, 2008

End of the ornie exchanges

I've decided to quit with the Xmas ornie exchanges... With the first exchange I had to chase some people behind their buds to get their ornaments in the mail. And from the Xmas in July are also 4 ornaments still missing. I'm getting tired of it!
I will make sure that these last 4 ornaments will be received by their new owners, at last. But I'm not going to organize a new exchange!

Is their anyone who wants to take over the blog? Please contact me.
Otherwise I will delete it in a while...

I'm sorry, but I'm very disappointed! And I think I can spent my time better on stitching...
For those of you who did sent their ornaments in time: Thank you!

Hugs, Simone

7 comments:

Nic said...

I'm sorry to hear that you will be closing this blog, it's such a shame when people don't follow through on their commitments :o(

Carol said...

I am so sorry too, Simone. It was such a good idea...

Meg said...

Simone-

I'm sorry that you feel so discouraged. I know it's hard to do this kind of thing. Thank you for what you've done.

Meg

Carol R said...

Such a shame.
Thank you Simone for all your hard work.

Unknown said...

It's sad that a few people have to ruin a good thing. Even tho I haven't received my ornament I did enjoy making one for my partner. I was looking forward to the next exchange. So sad to see it go.

Elza said...

Jammer Simone, maar ik kan het wel begrijpen.
Het is niet leuk dat er mensen meedoen en dan verder niets van zich laten horen. Bedankt voor al je werk.
Groeten ELza.

Michele said...

Simone .. I would love to offer to stitch and send an ornament to someone that didn't get theirs.