Thursday, December 4, 2008

A package from Elza

Arrived at my house yesterday .. omgosh I just love everything Elza! She stitched for me this really cute Christmas design and then stitched in in a fabric box. It's now sitting on my coffee table. I can't get my photos to upload tonight. I promise to post them tomorrow. oh and I love the santa garland! Thank you so much Elza. I just love everything! And Meg, thanks for hosting this exchange. It was lots of fun!

Hugs, Michele

**edited 12/8
Sorry it took me so long to post pictures .. here's the lovely exchange Elza sent me ...

This stitched piece is the bottom of the pretty fabric box. My family loves the saying :)
And here's what the box looks like ...


1 comments:

Elza said...

Thank you fore the pictures.
A Happy Christmas fore all the stitchers from the group.