Friday, October 12, 2007

confusion

I just read Simone's post on the blog and I am a bit confussed about the secrecy. I thought we were linked to a partner and each couple made an ornament for each other. That way I could simply ask about any likes or dislikes of my partner on the blog. But right now I really don't know how to find out about that. I don't "know"the person I am supposed to sent an ornie too at all and I sure want to sent something she likes.
As for my likes or dis likes. I do like all kinds of stitching styles. A few years ago I made some vermillion ornies in cookie tins and they are still the only stitched ornaments in our tree. To my partner I would say be sure I will treasure any ornie you will sent.

1 comments:

Cameron said...

I know what you mean, but I think part of the fun of it is the surprise of who stitched for you. Perhaps everyone could post a short note on their likes or dislikes so we could go through and find our partner. Happy Friday!