Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sisu's likes and dislikes

Since many people have posted that they would like everyone to list what they like and don't like (to maintain anonymity), I will post mine.

I am open to pretty much all Christmas themes, both spiritual and non. Whatever I get needs to be fairly sturdy as I have 2 young kids (6 and 2) that love to help with the tree.

My biggest pet peeve is when Christmas is abbreviated X-mas. I do not like that. But that is about my only dislike. Have a ball! And I agree that everyone should post any strong likes or dislikes, just keep the partners a secret!

Sisu

1 comments:

nkuelbs said...

Sisu:
I stitched with you back on a Crafts group a few years back, and was thinking of you this Christmas as I pulled out my Christmas spiders - if I recally correctly, you are the maker of them. It was great to see your name on the internet!

Take care, Nancy Kuelbs