Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Definition Ornament?

I've received some questions about the finishing of the Christmas Ornaments. And I must honestly say, that I don't know myself... So I want to share this with you, and hear what your opinions are.

Should a Christmas Ornament for this exchange, be something that you can hang in to your Christmas tree? Or could it also be something else? (For example: a pillowcover, a wallhanging, a flatfold, a tin).

I'm really curious what you have to say about this, so please leave your comments!

Hugs, Simone

6 comments:

Laurylyan said...

Well... As for what i've always seen an arnament (Xmas or other) is a small (less than 20x20 cm) that you can hang on a tree, on a door, on a window, on a wall, etc...
As for the rest it can be absolutely anything and of any material.

Just my 2 cents :-)

Carol said...

I prefer an ornament for my tree. I love to collect them! But, I am open to whatever the group wants to do!

Sisu said...

I prefer an ornament but am open to just about anything.
Sisu

Mary said...

It's an ornament exchange so it should be an ornament.

Nic said...

I don't mind - I don't have a Christmas tree as our apartment is too small. I place ornaments either in a basket or pin the to ribbons which I then pin to the wall or my bookshelves. So a flat fold or wall hanging - or anything really - would be fine by me!

veronique said...

I think an ornament can be several things, just as long you can hang it in your house, on a wall, door, in a christmas tree,.. but I follow whatever will be decided

greetz,
veronique