Sunday, October 7, 2007

Likes / dislikes

Sorry, but I've deleted some of your posts....
That's because it should be a surprise, who has who as a partner!
So, I will repeat the questions here, but anonymous.

Dineke Molema: I'd like to begin to think about your ornament :-) Can you tell me what you like or dislike? Or if you like surprises, etc. I'm really excited to stitch this for you.I hope to read from you soon.

Jeanine Verhoeven: I am your partner for this exchange and would love to stitch something Australian for your tree. Will this be ok with you. I can do something more traditional if you prefer.

Cathy Brown: Can you give me a hint .What do you like or hate?

Janien Colans: Hello there. I'm very excited to be stitching for you. Any hints for things you like or hate?

0 comments: